#ProdChat – 11/12/14 – Effective Public Speaking
On November 12, 2014, #ProdChat discussed the topic, Effective Public Speaking, covering how to not only become a better public speaker but also the tools, strategies and techniques to do it faster and easier. Everyone has to work hard (and some harder) to deliver a great presentation, but it was a consensus that good planning and practice were fundamental to public speaking with impact. Watch the slideshow to see what the productivity enthusiasts on #ProdChat had to say about effective public speaking. Enjoy!
You can find the “story” layout of this tweetchat here.
Here are the questions for the “Effective Public Speaking” chat:
- Q1: Define public speaking for yourself. When are you using your public speaking skills? #prodchat
- Q2: Where do you feel most people struggle with public speaking? #prodchat
- Q3: What helps you establish credibility and authority in public speaking? #prodchat
- Q4: What’s the most productive way to facts, numbers, data and research in public speaking? #prodchat
- Q5: How does emotion contribute/relate to your public speaking skills? #prodchat
- Q6: What are some tools that you use to make yourself a better public speaker? #prodchat