[<a href=”//storify.com/rsidneysmith/prodchat-11-5-14-busting-procrastination” target=”_blank”>View the story “#ProdChat – 11/5/14 – Busting Procrastination” on Storify</a>]
#ProdChat – 11/5/14 – Busting Procrastination!
On November 5, 2014, #ProdChat discussed the topic, Busting Procrastination. Watch the slideshow to see what the productivity enthusiasts on #ProdChat had to say about increasing productivity by busting procrastination. Enjoy!
This week’s questions:
- Q1: What do you procrastinate on most in your work and/or personal life? #prodchat
- Q2: Why do you think most people procrastinate? #prodchat
- Q3: What do deadlines (or no deadlines) have to do with the amount we procrastinate? #prodchat
- Q4: What role does information play in procrastination? Too little/much, reliability? #prodchat
- Q5: Do times of the day, your energy levels, or willpower have anything to do with your procrastination? How so? #prodchat
- Q6: How do you get over the procrastination hurdle of starting a task or project? #prodchat